ReJean is expanding.
Do you want to be part of the journey?
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator. to join our team
Sustainable Scottish fashion brand ReJean Denim is on the hunt for a dynamic and result oriented sales and marketing coordinator.
The ideal person will have 2/3 years experience in online sales and marketing or similar.
This is an extremely varied role for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person who is eager to be an integral asset to the brands growth.
We are looking for someone who is full of ideas and has the skills to act on them. You must be passionate about ReJean Denim and the importance of circular fashion. Knowledge about conscious consumerism and the fashion industry as a whole is encouraged.
The ideal candidate will be confident when faced with new challenges, excited about driving our small team forward, plus be able to put forward e-commerce and social strategies to get ReJean in front of new eyes.
The ideal candidate will resonate with at least 4 of the sentences below:
- You will be a confident copywriter, eager to nail our brand tone of voice and reach new customers in doing so.
- You will be social media savvy with experience across all platforms, and confident in running effective paid ads.
- You will be a confident content creator. With lots of ideas for new content, keeping up with trends and being able to create and edit Reels & TikToks.
- You should be able to teach us about social media trends, not the other way around and know the importance of effectively using hashtags.
- You should be confident using Mailchimp/Flodesk creating regular email marketing content to keep our community up to date with exciting news and new products.
- You should be comfortable using Shopify or equivalent, and have some SEO knowledge.
- Be happy to outreach to new stockists and do weekly PR outreach, gaining valuable media coverage for our brand.
- Have experience working with influencers across social media.
This is a part-time role, approx 16 hours per week. We can guarantee the role for 6 months, but will ideally grow to a permanent role dependant on performance.
Pay is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Sales & marketing coordinator'
We are looking to hire as soon as possible, so early applications are encouraged.
We will close applications at midnight on 28th Feb 2022