This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Visit our Pop Up Shop in Edinburgh until 8th October
Welcome to the ReJean repair shop! Our raison d'être is keeping unwanted clothing out of landfill, with all our jackets and accessories handcrafted from 100% reclaimed fabrics. Due to the nature of recycled denim, repair and reinforcement is integral to our production process, ensuring every ReJean piece is built with longevity in mind.
To push these efforts even further, we are now offering repairs and alterations for all denim garments, whether made by us or from another brand. Check out the pricelist and request form below.
Visible Hand Stitch
Prices start from £30 depending on size and estimated time for labour. Use the enquiry form below detailing the repair, size and level of intricacy desired. We’re happy to do everything from small functional repairs, to full garment decoration.
Machine Stitch, Darn & Patch
Crotch Small holes 3cm darned and reinforced - From £20 Large holes 5cm+ darned and reinforced - From £35 Full crotch blowout patched and darned - From £50
Pockets Internal pocket bag front or back patching / reinforcing (Per pocket) - From £15 Internal pocket bag replacement (Per pocket) - From £45 Mouth of external pocket front or back reinforcing (Per pocket) - From £10 Back pocket repaired & reattached (Per pocket) - From £35
Other Replacement belt loop - From £10 Stitching or reinforcing of hem / cuff - From £15 Stitching or reinforcing of seams - From £10
Hems & legs Hems shortened and re-hemmed - From £15 Tapering without topstitch - From £40 Tapering with topstitch - From £50 Fastenings Zip supply and fit - From £35 Button supply and replacement (per button) - From £4 Buttonholes Waistband cut and new one made - From £25
1. Please ensure your garments are washed, cleaned and free of stains before sending them to us for repairs or alterations. Follow the washing instructions on the care label of your garment, or find a general denim care guide here. If we receive your garments in an unwashed state,we will charge an additional £10 fee.
2. We require payment in advance of any repair work being undertaken, including for return postage (£4.45 UK, £12.50 Europe, £17.25 worldwide). You can pay this at our studio or via electronic transfer upon receipt of our invoice via email.
3. We cannot accept any customs charges for overseas shipping and will return the garment to you if charges are incurred. If you are sending from outside the UK, please ensure your parcel is marked clearly as a used garment repair.
4. We accept no liability for garments lost in transport and recommend using a tracked and signed postage service. We cannot offer compensation for package lost during return shipping, particularly if there is no proof of postage.
5. Please note, we do not accept stretch garments, so only send us your denim is it is 100% cotton (no elastane, lycra etc). You will find the fabric composition on the garment's internal care label or test for stretch by hand.