1. Please ensure your garments are washed, cleaned and free of stains before sending them to us for repairs or alterations. Follow the washing instructions on the care label of your garment, or find a general denim care guide here. If we receive your garments in an unwashed state,we will charge an additional £10 fee.
2. We require payment in advance of any repair work being undertaken, including for return postage (£4.45 UK, £12.50 Europe, £17.25 worldwide). You can pay this at our studio or via electronic transfer upon receipt of our invoice via email.
3. We cannot accept any customs charges for overseas shipping and will return the garment to you if charges are incurred. If you are sending from outside the UK, please ensure your parcel is marked clearly as a used garment repair.
4. We accept no liability for garments lost in transport and recommend using a tracked and signed postage service. We cannot offer compensation for package lost during return shipping, particularly if there is no proof of postage.
5. Please note, we do not accept stretch garments, so only send us your denim is it is 100% cotton (no elastane, lycra etc). You will find the fabric composition on the garment's internal care label or test for stretch by hand.