Tron Classic Carpenter Jacket in Patchwork Denim
Tron Classic Carpenter Jacket in Mixed Patchwork Denim
Inspired by the classic Denim Trucker Jacket but with a ReJean twist. A non-Symmetrical patchwork pattern is designed to highlight the different shades of denim used in each piece. This jacket is the perfect Unisex piece.
The Tron jacket features two oversized front carpenter pockets with our signature ReJean label. Topstitched to perfection in a contrast or match rPet thread depending on your chosen colourway.
Some jackets may have subtle handstitched visible mending details. Repair is part of our production process and is part of the fun when working with 2nd hand textiles. Another reason to love your new ReJean jacket.
This garment has been constructed to stand the test of time. Expertly cut and sewn by Siobhan and her team, from the ReJean studio here in Glasgow.
- Slim with the perfect amount of boxy
- Cuffed sleeves with a small pleat
- Topstitched to last using rPet thread
- Reclaimed belt look hook detail stitched on the outside underneath the collar
- Carpenter Style Pockets
- made entirely from Reclaimed Denim saving up to 4 kg from landfill
- Mixed Dark Blue Patchwork Denim With Navy Stitching
- Mixed Stone Wash Patchwork Denim With Tobacco Orange
- Mixed Black Patchwork Denim with Black Stitching
The beauty of made to order is that small adjustments can be made. All bodies are different. So if you require a shorter or longer length on the body or sleeve please just let us know. Just leave a note in the comments box at check out, we are always happy to accommodate!
We operate on a 4 week maximum wait time. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like your ReJean garment ready for a specific date or event, we might just be able to sort you out.
Our standard sizing and colours are listed here but if you would like another size or colourway not shown here, head to our custom works page.
Check out important links below before ordering: