Elliston Jacket in Patchwork Denim
The Elliston Jacket in Mixed Patchwork Denim
Inspired by chore jackets worn on shipyards in the 1930s, the jacket combines a classic tailored workwear fit with all our signature ReJean details.
Some jackets may have subtle handstitched visible mending details. Repair is part of our production process and is part of the fun when working with 2nd hand textiles. Another reason to love your new ReJean jacket.
This garment has been constructed to stand the test of time. Expertly cut and sewn by Siobhan and her team, from the ReJean studio here in Glasgow.
- A relaxed tailored fit, just the right level of boxy
- Cuffed sleeve with a small pleat detail
- Perfectly topstitched in black to highlight the subtle patchwork details
- 4" side seam vents
- 2 extra deep, angled patch front pockets
- 1 hidden internal chest pocket
- Reclaimed belt loop hook detail visible on the outside just under the collar.
- Made from reclaimed denim, so each jacket made will differ slightly in colour.
The beauty of made to order is that small adjustments can be made. All bodies are different. So if you require a shorter or longer length on the body or sleeve please just let us know. Just leave a note in the comments box at check out, we are always happy to accommodate!
We operate on a 4 week maximum wait time. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like your ReJean garment ready for a specific date or event, we might just be able to sort you out.
Our standard sizing and colours are listed here but if you would like another size or colourway not shown here, head to our custom works page.
Check out important links below before ordering: