Calvay Classic Carpenter Jacket in Patchwork Denim
The Calvay Classic Carpenter Jacket in Patchwork Denim
This style is a flattering cropped length featuring two large carpenter style pockets, side seam vents and ReJean's signature patchwork denim.
Some jackets may have subtle handstitched visible mending details. Repair is part of our production process and is part of the fun when working with 2nd hand textiles. Another reason to love your new ReJean jacket.
This garment has been constructed to stand the test of time. Expertly cut and sewn by Siobhan and her team, from the ReJean studio here in Glasgow.
- Slim fit with just the right level of boxy
- Cropped length, easily adjusted to suits all body types
- Cuffed Sleeves with a small pleat
- Contrast pale grey rPet topstitch
- Eyecatching expertly constructed patchwork
- Carpenter Style Front Pockets
- Made entirely from reclaimed denim saving 3kg from landfill
- Side seam vents measuring 3.5"
- Reclaimed beltloop hook detail stitched on the outside under the collar
The beauty of made to order is that small adjustments can be made. All bodies are different. So if you require a shorter or longer length on the body or sleeve please just let us know. Just leave a note in the comments box at check out, we are always happy to accommodate!
We operate on a 4 week maximum wait time. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like your ReJean garment ready for a specific date or event, we might just be able to sort you out.
Our standard sizing and colours are listed here but if you would like another size or colourway not shown here, head to our custom works page.
Check out important links below before ordering: