White Denim Raglan Sleeved Denim Jacket
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our first foray into Raglan sleeves. This one is designed with a more feminine style in mind, but still a relaxed and slightly structured shape.
We don't often come across white jeans so when we do its a very exciting day in our studio! The jeans we used for this piece were quite marked so we got pretty creative with our pattern cutting to disguise these as best we could! However, these small blemishes add character to this one-off piece, we hope you will agree.
This jacket features a back vent detail, beautiful off-white topstitching, a reclaimed belt loop hook detail and is hand editioned with a red chain stitch on the inside of the jacket.
This piece has been handcrafted in our Glasgow studio by Siobhan McKenna, stitched to last, ensuring timeless quality and a high-end finish.
Each ReJean denim jacket is completely unique, offering a one-off design that will never be replicated. We use reclaimed fabrics and clever cutting to ensure every piece offers maximum style and minimum waste, diverting up to three pairs of preloved jeans from landfill, which equals around 3-4 kg.
- 100% cotton (repurposed denim)
- Exaggerated Puritan Style collar
- Centre Back Vent Detail
- 3 repurposed patch pockets and one chest pocket.
- Brass Stud Buttons
- Signature red ReJean label on pocket
- Size Small/ Medium Relaxed Oversized fit!
- Sleeve length alterations are free of charge: email us with your measurements
- Free Repairs up to 3 years from the date of purchase.