Tailored Shipyard Chore Jacket
Our new tailored jacket is made from deadstock denim that dates all the way back to 1991, making this a true heirloom piece. Inspired by chore jackets worn on shipyards in the 1930s, the jacket combines a classic workwear fit with all our signature ReJean details and a new statement pocket shape. This is a limited run of 6 jackets, so don’t wait around.
The perfect transeasonal garment that can be dressed up or down.
This piece has been constructed to stand the test of time. Cut and sewn by Siobhan from the ReJean studio here in Glasgow. We worked with a local tailor to perfect the fit of this piece and we're really happy with how it's turned out. A slim cut that will flatter all shapes. This 14oz denim will soften over time and will get better with age.
With this particular piece, we are offering free repairs up to 5 years from purchase.
Working with deadstock fabric from the first time here at ReJean, this batch has saved over 20kg of denim from landfill.
Product details :
- 14oz 100% cotton indigo denim
- Signature red ReJean label
- Vintage Naval inspired statement pocket detail
- Cuffed sleeves with double pleat
- Gunmetal stud buttons
- Repurposed inner belt loop detail
- Side Seam split opening at the hem 5” high
- Tailored to flatter.
- Individually batch numbered by hand using a chain stitch.