Coalesce Zero Denim Tote Bag: 001
The Coalesce Zero Tote: 001
A collaboration series from ReJean Denim and Whitehill Mercantile, two Glasgow brands coming together with fabrics old and new to create something timeless, original and made to last.
An oversized tote bag that will see you through any day of the week. Smart enough for work, cool enough for leisure and functional enough for everything in between.
Fabric and Trims and Construction Features:
- 18oz Midnight Bue Selvedge denim exterior and patchwork panel made with denim off-cuts. Layered to create a colourful textural contrast with as much durability.
- Patchwork celebrates the past details, finishings and hardware of its previous life.
- Lined with indigo blue cotton sateen
- Gunmetal snap fastener closures to keep your belongings safe, and to allow the bag to sit more compact if you wish.
- Each bag is numbered by hand with chain stitch detailing on the side
Style and Construction Details
- Bags straps are just the right length to sit comfortably on your shoulder or carry in your hand.
- Not too big or cumbersome to carry even when full, so great for work as well as weekends away.
- Selvedge Denim will soften over time but will never lose its durability.
- Lined with two internal pockets, one zipped for extra safekeeping.
- One Size only
- 37cm wide X 15cm depth X 42cm height
- Straps 58cm
Spot Clean as needed.
Dry Clean only.
100% Made on ReJean Denim and Whitehill Mercantile Premises in Glasgow.