Berkeley Jacket with Raglan Sleeves in Patchwork Denim
The Berkeley Jacket with Raglan Sleeves in Patchwork Denim
With angular patchwork design to subtle showcase the tonal palette in your chosen colourway. The Berkely has 3 front pockets. One classic square pocket at the hem, one on the chest, and a 3rd extra deep pocket with tab top closure. We love the non-symmetrical pocket design.
Some jackets may have subtle handstitched visible mending details. Repair is part of our production process and is part of the fun when working with 2nd hand textiles. Another reason to love your new ReJean jacket.
This garment has been constructed to stand the test of time. Expertly cut and sewn by Siobhan and her team, from the ReJean studio here in Glasgow.
- Hemmed Raglan sleeves
- Slim tailored masculine fit
- Patchwork subtly constructed in a matching rPet topstitch
- Jacket pattern pieces stitched in a contrast rPet topstitch
- Classic square front and chest patch pocket
- Additional extra deep tab top closure pocket
- Made entirely from Reclaimed Denim saving up to 4 kg from landfill
- Reclaimed beltloop hook stitched outside underneath the collar
The beauty of made to order is that small adjustments can be made. All bodies are different. So if you require a shorter or longer length on the body or sleeve please just let us know. Just leave a note in the comments box at check out, we are always happy to accommodate!
We operate on a 4 week maximum wait time. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like your ReJean garment ready for a specific date or event, we might just be able to sort you out.
Our standard sizing and colours are listed here but if you would like another size or colourway not shown here, head to our custom works page.
Check out important links below before ordering: