Anderston Jacket in Patchwork Denim
The Anderston Jacket in Patchwork Denim
Inspired by chore jackets worn on shipyards in the 1930s, the jacket combines a classic tailored workwear fit with all our signature ReJean details and a new statement pocket shape with double entry, and tonal chequerboard patchwork pattern.
Some jackets may have subtle handstitched visible mending details. Repair is part of our production process and is part of the fun when working with 2nd hand textiles. Another reason to love your new ReJean jacket.
This garment has been constructed to stand the test of time. Expertly cut and sewn by Siobhan and her team, from the ReJean studio here in Glasgow.
- Classic tailored fit that is just the right level of boxy
- Tonal chequerboard patchwork design
- Cuffed Sleeves with a minimal pleat
- Topstitched to perfection using rPet thread
- 4" side seam vents
- Shipyard style pockets with double entry
- Made entirely from Reclaimed Denim saving up to 4 kg from landfill
- Mixed Dark Blue Patchwork Denim With Navy Stitching
- Mixed Stone Wash Patchwork Denim With Tobacco Orange
The beauty of made to order is that small adjustments can be made. All bodies are different. So if you require a shorter or longer length on the body or sleeve please just let us know. Just leave a note in the comments box at check out, we are always happy to accommodate!
We operate on a 4 week maximum wait time. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like your ReJean garment ready for a specific date or event, we might just be able to sort you out.
Our standard sizing and colours are listed here but if you would like another size or colourway not shown here, head to our custom works page.
Check out important links below before ordering: