True Blue Re-Made Denim Chore Jacket 117
Inspired by the classic french chore jacket with a modern twist. The standout detail here are the oversized angled pockets. Featuring subtle navy blue topstitching, side seam vents and a classic collar. This patchwork denim jacket is handcrafted from 3 different pairs of repurposed jeans and finished off with our signature reclaimed belt loop hook detail. Handcrafted in our Glasgow studio to ensure timeless quality.
Each ReJean denim jacket is completely unique, offering a one-off design that will never be replicated. We use reclaimed fabrics and clever cutting to ensure every piece offers maximum style and minimum waste, diverting up to three pairs of preloved jeans from landfill.
- 100% cotton (repurposed denim)
- Signature red ReJean label on pocket
- Size Large (61 cm width x 77 cm length, 69 cm sleeve)
- Extra deep angled front pockets
- Cuffed sleeves and side seam vents
- Tailored fit
- handstitched visible mend embroidery on the front right pocket
- finished with a hand chain stitched jacket number on the inside
Sleeve length alterations are free of charge: email us with your measurement
Want to design your own ReJean jacket? Explore our custom service.
Please note that EU and International packages may be subject to local taxes or customs fees which are required to be paid by the customer. Packages may require opening and inspection from custom authorities.